Monday, October 24, 2016

Nasty Women and Bad Hombres

Nasty Women and Bad Hombres

Nasty women
Bad hombres
What's the world
Coming to these days?!

It's bad -- so bad
It's super sad
This crazy world
just makes me mad!

I tell you how it's gotta be
Be afraid and follow me
The world's insane - a tragedy
Be very scared and worship me!

I got the best words! Best dance! Best romance!
Best plans -- best offense!
If you ain't shitting your pants --
Well you're just dense!

I know more than the generals
I'll secure our borders...
It'll be a new day --
Just follow my orders!

Buy my stocks -- take my debt
Got you fools payin' for my jet.
Bet on me -- wait and see -- I'll make you sweat --
You'll lose, but I'll win that bet!

Pull her hair back, tongue down her throat
Grab 'em by the pussy -- grab 'er by the ass
Do what I say, hear me gloat
Let me tell you how I got class...