Monday, February 29, 2016

Poser Month

Welcome to Poser Month.

I've reached the point in my exploration of GIMP, Blender, and Poser that I've realized that I need to learn the Python programming language.



I'm documenting that effort at badosca.wordpress.com and in the meantime will slow down publication of The TaSK.  At least for the month of March 2016, I'll be posting single sketchbook strips daily.  My hope is that once I get programming down, the quality of my output will improve dramatically.


Here are some sample videos:

For Triad Employers

For Triad Job-Seekers

5 Questions for Which Employers Want Answers

5 Questions for Which JobSeekers Want Answers

Happy birthday!

Serenity Prayer

Hit me up via Twitter if you'd like me to make a custom animation for you.


[Please note: the gifs would be suitable for your website, but must be under 5 MB to post to Twitter (which can affect resolution).  Videos could be posted to YouTube and linked from your website and posted to Twitter as media.]

Imagine being able to post short animated gifs or videos for New Year's, Valentine's, St. Patrick's Day, your special promotions, and so on.Thank you for reading.