Monday, December 14, 2015

Forgive

2015 12 14 "Forgive" #OW

Forgive is to let someone's mistakes and misdeeds slide.

Forgive looks like making the sign of the cross with your hands.

Forgive sounds like, "I forgive you."

Forgive smells like strawberries and roses.

Forgive feels like a weight being lifted.

Forgive tastes like Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Rhymes with Forgive: chiv div, gerundive fliv, give, misgive live, outlive, overlive, relive shiv purposive, sieve spiv A ablative, additive, admonitive, adversative, affirmative, affricative, agglutinative, accumulative, accusative, acquisitive, alliterative, alternative, amative, appellative, applicative, appreciative, argumentative, associative

If I offend you please forgive
I make lots of mistakes as my life I live
I'm taking risks, as I get and I give.
To just give up would be a poor alternative.