Saturday, October 24, 2015

You'll Be Sorry

"You'll Be Sorry" #TaylorSpliffed

Oooo, girl, what I could do to you!
Now's the time -- you should start to worry!
When I set my mind to do
What ever it takes to make you be sorry!

I've never been one to make big plans
Try to take it easy -- don't worry about tomorry
But I'm gonna show you who's the Big Man!
Girl, you'll be sorry!

Oooo, girl, what I could do to you!
Now's the time -- you should start to worry!
When I set my mind to do
What ever it takes to make you be sorry!

Now, don't act dumb
Don't tell me you didn't do it
I'm gonna make you be sorry!
Girl, there won't be nothing to it!

Oooo, girl, what I could do to you!
Now's the time -- you should start to worry!
When I set my mind to do
What ever it takes to make you be sorry!

Don't blame it on some little kid
Don't tell me it was the dog!
I know just what you did
Girl, you knocked my Transformer doll -- I mean action figure's --
Head right off!

Oooo, girl, what I could do to you!
Now's the time -- you should start to worry!
When I set my mind to do
What ever it takes to make you be sorry!

You're not sorry, no no oh

You're not sorry, no no oh