Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Downside

"The Downside" #TaylorSpliffed

You never know what you'll find
At the start of a journey
Hell, that's the reason why
you ever take a journey!
Don't go reading too hard
You'll only get eyestrain
You get to takin' all these bad roads
You'll only strain in vain!

I heard you talkin' 'bout the Outside
It's all just gibberish
Let's stop all this talking baby
I think you're feverish.

You're worried about the Downside
The Upside
The Inside
The Outside
Your Side
My Side
There's Their Side
And Our Side
I'm getting dizzy -- What's all this geometry?
I don't want a math lesson, baby -- just You to get with Me!

I've seen you plenty
And never knew nothin'
We all make sacrifices baby
It's all just wishin' for somethin'.
Women have this fantasy
About the perfect man
He's got telepathic mind powers
He's always listenin'
I'll never know just what you want, baby
Until you tell me! Damn!

You're all worried about the Downside
The Upside
The Inside
The Outside
Your Side
My Side
There's Their Side
And Our Side
I'm getting dizzy -- What's all this geometry?
I don't want a math lesson, baby -- just You to get with Me!