Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Leap of Faith

"Leap of Faith" #TaylorSpliffed



I like the way you sound in the evening
You're on my iPod and I catch my breathing
I realize your voice is the best sound
I have ever heard

I like the way you can keep your focus
I watch you talk, you couldn't know this
I hear your words but all I can think is
She has it together
Every time you sing, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll sigh for you

Nashville to New York is a big step, baby
You could trip and fall
But, oh, I'm feeling you baby
Don't be scared to make a
Leap of Faith
Leap of Faith into NYC
Let your faith be there, never let it leave you
Know that you can make it, too
And if you can make it there
You can make it anywhere...

Well, I know you've stumbled, I've seen you fall on your face
But well it seems to me
You pick yourself up with amazing grace, oh
I've never been so inspired, honey
I admire the way you go after whatever you've wanted

I've had time to think it all over
And what I want to say, Tay, is each day you come closer
You can take the pressure, you can take the heat
You can make the music, you can rock the beat
And every time you shine, I'll sigh for you

But, oh, I'm feeling you baby
Don't be scared to make a
Leap of Faith
Leap of Faith into NYC
Let your faith be there, never let it leave you
Know that you can make it, too
And if you can make it there
You can make it anywhere...

The bottom may drop out from under your feet
But you can catch yourself, it's true
When people say things that bring you to your knees
You know you can catch you
Those times have come -- you've been so mad you cried
But you handle it with grace, you handle it with style...

Whoa, oh, we need you baby
Make that leap, please
Leap of Faith
Leap of Faith into NYC
Let your faith be there, never let it leave you
Know that you can make it, too
And if you can make it there
You can make it anywhere...
So we're'a say with your amazing grace
Leap of Faith
Leap of Faith, baby
Leap of Faith into NYC, into NYC

Every time you sing, we smile
And every time you shine, we shine with you
Every time you're here
Baby, we know you, know you
You make that Leap of Faith, Leap of Faith
Leap of Faith in to NYC, into NYC, yeah