Saturday, October 24, 2015

Intangible

"Intangible" #TaylorSpliffed

He doesn't feel the hairs on the back of his neck
Rise whenever you're near
He'll never have goosebumps
Just because you're in the room.

I've got a feelin' I can't quite place -- in my heart in my mind
At the base of my spine.
It's intangible
It's you.

I just want you to feel me
The way I feel you
But you never seem to touch me
How I want you to
It's intangible
It's you.
Reach out and touch me
Let me touch you
Let's make it wonderful
Incredible,
Real
Instead of just intangible.

I've got a fire inside me
You lit a fire that burns me
There's no fire inside him
Your prospects are grim.

And all my feelings tell me that if I could make you feel me
Our touch would resonate for eternity

I just want you to feel me
The way I feel you
But you never seem to touch me
How I want you to
It's intangible
It's you.
Reach out and touch me
Let me touch you
Let's make it wonderful
Incredible,
Real
Instead of just intangible.

Like aftershocks of an old tremblor
Oh, we're intangible
I just want to reach out
And make you touch me.

I just want you to feel me
The way I feel you
But you never seem to touch me
How I want you to
It's intangible
It's you.
Reach out and touch me
Let me touch you
Let's make it wonderful
Incredible,
Real
Instead of just intangible.

He'll never rock your world
The way you shatter mine.