Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hot Mess

 "Hot Mess" #TaylorSpliffed

Demo "Hot Mess"

Now wait a second, baby!
Juliet faked her death, Romeo took cyanide
Then Juliet offed herself with Romeo's old knife!
There's no happy ending here -- they both died
And that's your model for our love life?!

Hey, you're sexy, and you could be the one
You make me feel good, my heart beat rum-tum-tum
And I'd love to see you outta your dress
But your love story's such hot mess!

You're Dad's overbearin', wants to control us
But I'm not too impressed -- he's just an old cuss.
If you're too scared to handle your father
I can find someone else while you tread water!

Hey, you're sexy, and you could be the one
You make me feel good, my heart beat rum-tum-tum
And I'd love to see you outta your dress
But your love story's such hot mess!

I've got an idea -- let's just chill, please
I'm not sure I want a girl who kinda wants to kill me
I hope you got some other books in your liberry
Or videos! -- The Andy Griffith Show or Mayberry?

Hey, you're sexy, and you could be the one
You make me feel good, my heart beat rum-tum-tum
And I'd love to see you outta your dress
But your love story's such hot mess!