Saturday, October 24, 2015

He's Not The One (But I'm One of the Good Ones)

"He's Not The One (But I'm One of the Good Ones)" #TaylorSpliffed

I heard you obsessin' over Ezra
I feel he's a dildo
I'm not saying you're wrong
But I think you should chill, though!

He's QB-1
and I'm talkin' to the teachers
Ask him to close his eyes
He can't describe your features
Blond hair! Blue eyes!
Perky nose!
I've studied high school love
It comes and it goes!
He's not the One
But I'm one of the good ones!

Let me tell you all 'bout
that mole on your neck
Just let me kiss that mole
I'll write you a check!

He's QB-1
and I'm talkin' to the teachers
Ask him to close his eyes
He can't describe your features
Brown hair! Brown eyes!
Perky nose!
I've studied high school love
It comes and it goes!
He's not the One
But I'm one of the good ones!

What's so great about him, anyway?
You haven't said
You've got some silly notions
'Bout love in your head!

He's QB-1
and I'm talkin' to the teachers
Ask him to close his eyes
He can't describe your features
Red hair! Green eyes!
Perky nose!
I've studied high school love
It comes and it goes!
He's not the One
But I'm one of the good ones!

Life is 7 decades
You're in 2 out of 7
God, let it be 60 years
'Fore you're Hellbound or Heaven
Now that's a helluva long time
To be stuck with the wrong guy
So get your head outta your ass
And give this choice a good try!

He's QB-1
and I'm talkin' to the teachers
Ask him to close his eyes
He can't describe your features
Pink hair! Grey eyes!
Perky nose!
I've studied high school love
It comes and it goes!
He's not the One
But I'm one of the good ones!

When we were 7 years old
You told me a story
I've known since then
That YOU'RE bound for glory!
I know your name
and I know mine
I won't promise eternity
But we could have a good time!

He's QB-1
and I'm talkin' to the teachers
Ask him to close his eyes
He can't describe your features
Blond hair! Blue eyes!
Perky nose!
I've studied high school love
It comes and it goes!
He's not the One
But I'm one of the good ones!

I see you
Now look at me
He's not the One
But I'm one of the good ones!