Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cough

"Cough" #TaylorSpliffed

Just can't seem to shake it off
What the doctor said after he said, "Cough..."
Seems he got back the tests, he looked at the X-rays
Seems the rest of my life spans just days.

And I can't live without you
If I send you away, I have to.
Don't wanna d-- without you
What should I do?

Never thought about death
Never thought about mortality
I'm terrified -- I want you here with me
But I need to set you free.

And I can't live without you
If I send you away, I have to.
Don't wanna d-- without you
What should I do?

What's the right thing to do?
I can send you away, not tell you nothing.
Or I could tell you,
But I don't want to see YOU suff'ring!

And I can't live without you
If I send you away, I have to.
Don't wanna d-- without you
What should I do?

I really don't want to hurt you, but it's hurting me
I really thought I knew you, but now I see
I really don't know -- don't have a clue
If it were up to you, what you'd want me to do?
This ain't the kinda I thing I ever thought I'd put you through...

Mmm mmm mmm
Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm
Mmm mmm mmm
Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm

And I can't live without you
If I send you away, I have to.
Don't wanna d-- without you
What should I do?

I'm d... (oh)
I'm d... (mmm)
I'm dy... (eh eh)
I'm d... (mmm)
I'm d... (eh eh)
I'm d... (mmm)
I'm d...

I'm dying!  (Just said it for the first time!)
Did you hear me?
Was telling you my worst crime?
Did I whisper too low?  What will YOU do?