Thursday, September 10, 2015

Describe

2015 09 10 "Describe" #OW

Describe means to sketch out the details of some person, event, or thing.

Describe looks like a police artist's sketch.

Describe sounds like, "yadda yadda yadda height weight age yadda yadda yadda..."

Describe smells like a fading memory.

Describe feels like reaching inside your own brain to put words to a memory.

Describe tastes like, "mmm, this sandwich is fucking delicious!"

Rhymes with : imbibe bribe gibe, gybe, jibe kibe A ascribe, E escribe, I inscribe, interscribe, K conscribe, P perscribe, PR prescribe, proscribe, S circumscribe, subscribe, superscribe, SKR scribe, TR transcribe diatribe, tribe vibe

I've got this feeling I can describe
Like the best part of me is feeling a vibe
Like a sensation I've got to write down like a scribe
To share this groove with the world, not just my tribe.