Saturday, August 15, 2015

Raven-tressed

2015 08 15 "Raven-tressed" #OW

Raven-tressed means having black hair.

Raven-tressed looks like Betty Boop or Snow White.

Raven-tressed sounds like, "Ca-caw!  Ca-caw!"

Raven-tressed smells like, "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific."

Raven-tressed feels like silky smooth hair.

Raven-tressed tastes like hair.

Rhymes with Raven-tressed: attest, detest, contest, obtest, pretest, protest, retest, test golden-tressed, tressed, untressed devest, divest, effervesced, invest, reinvest, revest, undervest, vest Key West, midwest, northwest, southwest, west yessed dispossessed, possessed, prepossessed, repossessed, self-possessed, unprepossessed, unpossessed, zest

Would you like me better if I were Raven-tressed?
What if I were fancy-dressed?
It don't bother me, I'm not stressed
There's plenty other birds in the North, South, East and West...