Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Abstinence

2015 07 14 "Abstinence" #OW

Abstinence is refraining from doing stuff.

Abstinence looks like pursed lips and frustration.

Abstinence sounds like, "No, thank you, please, it only makes me sneeze."

Abstinence smells like water.

Abstinence feels like want.

Abstinence tastes like water.

Rhymes with Abstinence: immense, commence, mense, recommence, vehemence  E eminence, I immanence, imminence, impermanence, impertinence, incontinence, K continence, P permanence, pertinence, PR preeminence, prominence, S supereminence dispense, expense, pence, prepense, propense, recompense, sixpence, twopence, threepence RENS B belligerence, D deference, difference, I indifference, inference, irreverence

Please don't treat my Abstinence
with Disdain or Irreverence
If you refuse to show me some Deference
I'll show you some Belligerence!