Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fiery

2015 04 16 "Fiery" #OW

Fiery is hot like a fire.

Fiery looks like a conflagration.

Fiery sounds like snap, crackle, pop.

Fiery smells like burning firewood.

Fiery feels like heat causing a wind to push against your body.

Fiery tastes like roasted, toasted marshmallows.

Rhymes with Fiery: feathery, fernery, phylactery, phyllery, finery, foppery, forestry, forgery, FL flattery, flowery, flummery, FR frippery, G gallery, gaucherie, GR grivoiserie, H heathery, heraldry, hickory, history, hostelry, husbandry, I ikary, illusory, imagery, infirmary, inlagary, injury, in re, ivory, J jamboree, gendarmery, jigamaree, jewelry, jugglery, K calorie, Calvary, caravansari, cartulary, cavalry, kedgeree, commandery, complementary, complimentary, compulsory, conferee, contradictory, contrary, corroboree, cautery

It's only fair -- I should -- WARN! -- you my temper is fiery
You best believe you should -- RUN! -- away from me.
Mark me down in the -- DANGEROUS! -- category
You mess with me -- that'll -- END! --  your history!