Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dishonesty

2015 04 29 "Dishonesty" #OW

Dishonesty is like not being honest, lying by omission, or outright lying.

Dishonesty looks like me shaking my head no when you ask me if you look fat in those jeans.

Dishonesty sounds like, "Yes, dear."

Dishonesty smells like Lysol in a filthy house.

Dishonesty feels like implants.

Dishonesty tastes like chicken.

Rhymes with Dishonesty: devotee, dignity, dimity, dynasty, disparity, dissimilarity, distributee, diversity, divinity, domesticity, docility, dubiety, duplicity, DR draftee, E SAT, extremity, equality, equanimity, equity, elasticity, electee, electricity, enmity, enormity, entity, eternity, E.T., F facticity, faculty, falsity, familiarity, facility, fatality, fatuity, fecundity, felicity, ferocity, fertility, festivity, fidelity, fidgety, fixity, formality, fortuity, futility, futurity

It fills me with futility -- all this dishonesty
It shreds your dignity when you outright lie to me
I scoff at your duplicity -- your moral compass has such elasticity
It's not enough to say you're full of shit -- that understates the enormity
Of your lies!