Thursday, February 05, 2015

You'll Remain Bound (Lost the Key)

"You'll Remain Bound (Lost the Key)" #JSLAY

It may be part of your genome
Written into you like a musty old tome
It's just you part of who you are
But when you're shackled and cuffed you don't go far

I'm a man who lost the key
You're the one chained up to a tree
I try not to laugh but it's funny
Maybe you shouldn't've trusted me

And you'll remain bound
You'll remain bound
Until somebody with a key comes around
And you've been found

Now I can guess what you wanna say
But you're chained up and here you'll stay
Just learn to like it till you think it's swell
'Cause if you can't adjust it'll seem like Hell

I'm a man who lost the key
You're the one chained up to a tree
I try not to laugh but it's funny
Maybe you shouldn't've trusted me

And you'll remain bound
You'll remain bound
Until somebody with a key comes around
And you've been found

I'm a man who lost the key
You're the one chained up to a tree
I try not to laugh but it's funny
Maybe you shouldn't've trusted me

Oh, look, it's gonna rain
Sorry I'm such a scatterbrain
But I'm glad that you played my game
I'm sorry you feel that way -- I'll take the blame

But you'll remain bound
You'll remain bound
Until somebody with a key comes around
And you've been found

So smile and accept your fate
I'll keep you company till it gets late
Maybe somebody with a key'll come around
And you'll be found