Monday, February 02, 2015

Hellfire

"Hellfire" #JSLAY

Feel the rage building up inside me
Hurts to tamp it down -- gonna let it free
Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's right
I'm not gonna hold it inside -- gotta let it out
Release that primal scream -- let out a shout!

You were mine, mine, mine
So glad to call you my Valentine
You looked so fine but you're colubrine
Whatever you were selling I was your buyer
Oh, oh, oh
Goes to show that you never know
Now that you're gone
It's like hellfire

It was good you were my lover
But now our stars don't align
You left me for another
I feel empty -- I feel dead
Nowhere to rest my weary head
Don't want anyone else but you
And now I don't know what to do
How I'm gonna live without you's a mystery

You were mine, mine, mine
So glad to call you my Valentine
You looked so fine but you're colubrine
Whatever you were selling I was your buyer
Oh, oh, oh
Goes to show that you never know
Now that you're gone
It's like hellfire

I got a fire from the agony in my heart
Painful fire's ripping me apart

Oh, oh, oh
Goes to show that you never know
Now that you're gone
It's like hellfire