Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Chew Your Glove

"Chew Your Glove" #JSLAY

Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

My gal, she ain't herself when she starts coming
And sometimes she don't know what to do
Comes in through the out door
Thinks we're in Chicago when it's Baltimore
'Cause I've seen her lose her mind whenever we screw

Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

She loves to moan, she's big on screaming
She loses herself, thinks she's dreaming
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

My girl, she'll wake the dead when she starts coming
I try to keep her quiet, but I'm not too bold
Say, "Girl, you're my Valentine
But I can't take your monkeyshines
'Cause you're disturbing the neighbors you got to know"

So your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

She loves to moan, she's big on screaming
She loses herself, thinks she's dreaming
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

So your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

She loves to moan, she's big on screaming
She loses herself, thinks she's dreaming
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove

Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
Your glove, chew your glove
Chew your glove
You're the one I love