Monday, February 02, 2015

Adultery

"Adultery" #JSLAY

Adultery
When me and you became her and me
Adultery
Was life better before this came to be?

Sneaking around like this but I don't feel free

Tremble-y!
If I get caught you're gonna cause a scene
Tremble-y!
If I get caught you're gonna cause a scene

Oh life was so much simpler when I was boy and you a colleen

From time to time I wonder if you could both be mine
From time to time I wonder if you could both be mine

If I broached the subject would you accept or decline?

[Solo]

Adultery
When I lie to you do you still believe me?
Adultery
When I lie to you do you still believe me?

Well, I got my fantasy, but what's it doing to our family?
Can I keep the secret or will it be the end of our family?
Yeah, I got that secret, and I can't let it get away from me

Oh ah oh [repeated]