Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tweaker's Tea

"Tweaker's Tea" #JSLAY

Now the signal of your telephone
Ain't the signal of a grammaphone
And the videos on my MTV
Ain't as trippy as they used to be

And it's a pain to see
I got my high from a tweaker's tea

I like a girl in a dress that's billowy
Show a little leg -- show me something sexy
Turn me on and I'll agree
I don't like to drink this tweaker's tea

Now they sing about this or that
How they pierced their nose or got a tat
Kids these days they're such a blight
Creep me out, give me a fright

What a pain to see
I like a girl in a dress that's billowy
Show a little leg -- show me something sexy
Turn me on and I'll agree
I don't like to drink this tweaker's tea
I don't like to drink this tweaker's tea

I get sad about it
I'm sure not glad about it
I've had all I can have about it
And I'd be better off without it
Just show me something I'd like to see
I like a girl in a dress that's billowy
Make me feel a little heavenly
I don't like to drink this tweaker's tea
I don't like to drink this tweaker's tea
I don't like to drink this tweaker's tea

Now the signal of your telephone
Ain't the signal of a grammaphone