Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Toodle-oo Fez

"Toodle-oo Fez" #JSLAY

"Toodle-oo, Fez," you say on the phone
Turn off the lights and pull on my bone
Make me whimper make me groan
"Toodle-oo, Fez," when we're all alone

Who says you should torture me?
Why can't you commit or just let me be
Reclaim the mystery
Who says you should torture me?

It's been a hard night in Raleighville
You reassure me -- tell me you took the pill
You can't forget when we first met
Thinking back I can't recall if I won or lost that bet

Boo says she telephoned
Boo's a girl I used to know
She'd rock my world for a day or so
I'm kinda glad that she telephoned

Drew's another friend of mine
A real sea creature -- smells like salt and brine
Kinda cruel -- never really kind
Don't know why Drew's a friend of mine

It's been a hard night in Raleighville
Reminds me of good times when we used to chill
You can't forget when we first met
Thinking back I can't recall if I won or lost that bet

Groo says, "What's an Anglophone?"
Likes to skip in the dark alone
If he trips, he'll cry and moan
Who says, "What's an Anglophone?"
Mmhmm

It's been a hard night in Raleighville
It's hard work -- not chilling on a window sill
You can't forget when we first met
Thinking back I can't recall if I won or lost that bet