Friday, January 09, 2015

This Part of Strife

"This Part of Strife" #JSLAY

I love to make you cry
Put you in your place
I tell you what I want you to hear
So cock your ears
and shut your face

I'll make you better than what I found
Pimps up, hos down on the ground
You'll learn to do what I think you should
You'll learn this part of strife is good

You don't shit but what you're told
You're a pump that needs priming
When I put you down you'll feel good as gold
Training you up is my thing

I'll make you better than what I found
Pimps up, hos down on the ground
You'll learn to do what I think you should
You'll learn this part of strife is good

I'll make you better than what I found
Pimps up, hos down on the ground
Fear of me is your friend who's good
Learn your place here in my hood
You'll know it's good