Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Spadassin

"Spadassin" #JSLAY

I work real quiet here under the sheets
Not a sound do I make unless you count their moans
But once I get worked up, I make the beats
Yeah, when I've started her up, you can hear my moans
It's what I do

I be excellent and then I go away
I work at night but still I make her day
I don't work with a knife, no I work with a sword
And I'm not soft, no, I'm stiff as a board

Here comes the sun light
I've been rocking her world with all of my might
In a little room on her big bed
I rocked her so hard she seems a little dead
"Petit mort" she whispers as she recovers
It's hard to hear her she's still under the covers

I be excellent and then I go away
I work at night but still I make her day
I don't work with a knife, no I work with a sword
And I'm not soft, no, I'm stiff as a board

I'm a thriller, that best there is at what I do
I'm leave 'em satisfied, if covered in goo
Yeah, I'm a spadassin but I don't use a literal sword
I penetrate their bodies and their hearts but I'm adored

Suddenly she's in over her head and she can barely breathe
And when I get up to go she begs me not to leave
She's hoarse from moaning and groaning -- yeah, I rang her bell
When she realizes she can't make me stay she wishes me well
And if I don't come back it's like leaving her in hell...

I'm gone

I'm a thriller, that best there is at what I do
I'm leave 'em satisfied, if covered in goo
Yeah, I'm a spadassin but I don't use a literal sword
I penetrate their bodies and their hearts but I'm adored

I'm a spadassin
I'm a spadassin
I'm a spadassin
I'm a spadassin and they love what I do