Friday, January 30, 2015

Risky, Risky, Risky

"Risky, Risky, Risky" #JSLAY

We left off in LA
With all the things I meant to say
When I pick myself up off the hard cement
Wondering, what fresh mess will I find myself in today?

Just when things are going fine
Now I'm not one to moan and whine
Just seems sometimes that my stars never align
I guess I'm complaining

Risky, Risky, Risky
Hotter, hotter, hotter
Creep
Risky, Risky, Risky
Get up, stand up
Get off that scrapheap

It seems like days
Never say never
It's just been a few days
But it seems like thing's are never gonna change

In the mornings when I start to feel fine
When I'm feeling some amazing grace
I just want to have something that's mine
To have a reason to get up and show my face

Strutting around listening to no one like I'm deaf
Picking up my belongs like they've got some heft
When I leave this place they'll all be bereft
Good, now you're thinking

Risky, Risky, Risky
Hotter, hotter, hotter
Creep
Risky, Risky, Risky
Get up, stand up
Get off that scrapheap

It seems like days
Never say never
It's just been a few days
But it seems like thing's are never gonna change

Risky, Risky, Risky
Hotter, hotter, hotter
Creep
Slept like it was the best I could be
Get up, stand up
And scrap it, scrap it, scrap that heap for me

Risky, Risky, Risky
Hotter, hotter, hotter
Creep
Risky, Risky, Risky
If I take my chances, that's when we'll meet

Risky, Risky, Risky
Hotter, hotter, hotter
Creep