Monday, January 26, 2015

Quean of Salicornia

"Quean of Salicornia" #JSLAY

Hello spring, hello dew
I've 20 bucks to share with you
What'll that get me?  Something nice?
If you're a good girl you can do me twice
Yeah, that's two blows

I saw a picture of you in an evening gown
As a quean of Salicornia you're really down, down, down

Hey, good lookin' give me some strange
What are you offerin' in my price range?
Looking for a song by Neil Youn that's kind new
Something fresher than Harvest from 1972

I saw a picture of you in an evening gown
As a quean of Salicornia you're really down, down, down

[INSTRUMENTAL]

When I see you I say, "Howdy,"
'Cause you're cool with it when I get rowdy
Procol Harem sang a A Whiter Shade of Pale
That's a good background song when I'm drinking some ale
Dang this hangnail!

[INSTRUMENTAL]

I saw a picture of you in an evening gown
As a quean of Salicornia you're really down, down, down

[INSTRUMENTAL]