Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Prom Kings Don't Like Trivia

"Prom Kings Don't Like Trivia" #JSLAY

Well trivia's tricky
But you can clear the boards from time to time

Well trivia's tricky
But you can clear the boards from time to time

I'm thinking a game with some trivia
Is what I need to win

But there's some guys in this town
They don't like trivia -- they just put it down

I know that prom kings don't like trivia
They just don't care 'bout the capital of Bolivia

I'm thinking a game with some trivia
Is what I need to win

Now I don't really need to steal
I need just need some filthy luchre
Don't care if it's trivia, cards or "Let's Make a Deal"
Could be dollars, rubles or sucre

But if trivia's the only way to go
I need to win -- not place or show

Prom kings don't like trivia
Prom kings don't like trivia
Prom kings don't like trivia
Prom kings don't like trivia

I'm thinking a game with some trivia
Is what I need to win

Prom kings don't like trivia
Prom kings don't like trivia
Prom kings don't like trivia
Prom kings don't like trivia [fade out]