Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Laugh At My Part

"Laugh At My Part" #JSLAY

When you're with me the party never ends
We mix it up with good times just to see what blends
But you keep breaking in, always, like, arguing
Doing your best to harsh my mellow with your angry braying

Oh, you laugh at my part like you won the negotiation
Laugh at my part alla time
Laught at my part -- now it's time to tell you
that I won't stop dissing you (won't stop dissing)
oh, don't laugh at my part

I do my Kegels and the other exercises
I work hard from dawn until the sun rises
Pronely was the gong I rang, 'til one day you called
Telling me, oh, brother may I tell you why you seem stalled

Oh, you laugh at my part like you won the negotiation
Laugh at my part alla time
Laugh at my part -- now it's time to tell you
that I won't stop dissing you (won't stop dissing)
oh, don't laugh at my part
don't laugh at my part

You fill your bong
but I can only smoke weed when you wear your thong
Up the street, feel the beat
You'll regret that you were cruel enough to laugh at my part
But I can't stop dissing you
I can't stop dissing you [x3]
but I can't stop dissing you when you laugh at my...

laugh at my part
laugh at my part