Monday, January 19, 2015

Jailbreak Carfare

"Jailbreak Carfare" #JSLAY

Got 3 strikes
That's why I thought I'd write
Think up ways
To make myself a free man again

I'm a man not afraid to dare
I don't give up easy -- I don't scare
I'm asking you for jailbreak carfare
Once you send the money in
That's when I can begin
Send me jailbreak carfare

If you want my love then do what I tell you!
If you want my love then do what I tell you!

Stop your game
Put some cash in an envelope and send it my way
To see my face
Help me out the money -- just do what I say

Too many rules here in the joint
Do this!  Do that!  What's the point?
Gotta get out!  I'm at my breakpoint
You can help me win --
Do I really have to tell you again?
Send me jailbreak carfare!

If you want my love then do what I tell you!
If you want my love then do what I tell you!

I tell you...

How come you make me repeat myself on this long-distance call?
God only knows why I put up with you -- it's like you don't love me at all.

Sene me jail... jailbreak...

I don't care if you don't sleep at all this week
Just send me the money -- I want it now
Be smart about it -- think like a sneak
I won't micromanage you -- won't tell you how
Bribe a guard, or just let yourself in
Don't whatever it takes to get me jailbreak carfare
If you do it right just once, won't have to do it again
Freedom has a name, it's jailbreak, jailbreak.

It's jailbreak carfare
It's jailbreak carfare
It's jailbreak carfare