Tuesday, January 06, 2015

I Won't Bust Myself (For Telling You It's True)

"I Won't Bust Myself (For Telling You It's True)" #JSLAY

Now I'm someone different than I was before
A little worse for wear, a little more grime
Not the man I was in days of yore
I guess I'm looking getting older ain't some crime

Let go when it gets too tight baby
Letting go can help you make it through
Loosen your grip if you don't mind baby
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true

I'll ask for forgiveness, I'll seek out your pardon
I'll do what I can to wash out this stain
Please soften your heart -- don't let it harden
Be good to me, baby -- don't treat me with disdain

Let go when it gets too tight baby
Letting go can help you make it through
Loosen your grip if you don't mind baby
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true

Why won't you give?
Girl, I need you, what you got to give
Girl give me what you got and what I need -- what you got and what I need

Let go when it gets too tight baby
Letting go can help you make it through
Loosen your grip if you don't mind baby
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true

Let go when it gets too tight baby
Letting go can help you make it through
Let go when it gets too tight baby
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true
I won't bust myself for telling you it's true