Monday, January 05, 2015

Hating on a Girl Who's Strange

"Hating on a Girl Who's Strange" #JSLAY

You and all your friends
Don't listen too good
You'll fall for anything but
I don't think you should

At your age you should be going strong
Be the change in the world that you wanna see
But you're just complaining about what's wrong
For your ass to follow first your mind must be free

So now I'm hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange
I keep on hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange

It's hard to be the solution
When you're waiting on a hero
So I keep on hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange

Now if I really liked her
I'd join her in her boudoir
I'd never miss a chance
To give her a little more
But her strangeness hurts my vision
She makes me gag a lot
'Cuz she reminds me of a cartoon monster, oh
Although she thinks she's pretty hot

Now if we had the power
To bring our neighbors home from war
They would have never missed a Christmas
No more ribbons on their door
And when you trust your television
What you get is what you got
Cause when they own the information, oh
They can bend it all they want

That's why I'm hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange
I keep on hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange

I'm not saying that it's fair
But I wouldn't kiss her on a dare
So I keep on hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange

And I'm still hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange
I keep on hating hating on a girl who's strange
One day her aberration
Will cause global degeneration
So I keep on hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange

I keep on hating
Hating on a Girl Who's Strange