Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Disaffectedly Pronely

"Disaffectedly Pronely" #JSLAY

Had a little jam, but I spread it fine
Don't have enough left to make you mine
Don't want to get you started, don't want to rev you up
Don't want you to get to wantin' if I can't fill your cup

Ever so gentle
Ever so kind
That's how I like to be
Ever so gentle
To make you mine
Satisfaction guaranteed

I'm disaffectedly pronely
I'm disaffectedly pronely
I'm disaffectedly pronely (Yeah)
Don't like to get up for no one
No one ever did nuthin' for me

I see folks in town ever' now and then
Make a little small talk -- say, "Have a nice day"
Then I'm back here on the couch again
If folks come over, I don't invite 'em to stay

IEver so gentle
Ever so kind
That's how I like to be
Ever so gentle
To make you mine
Satisfaction guaranteed

I'm disaffectedly pronely
I'm disaffectedly pronely
I'm disaffectedly pronely (Yeah)
Don't like to get up for no one
No one ever did nuthin' for me

And so it goes, that's about it
If you don't like it, well, that's tough shit
I paid my money and I take what I get
If you move again' me, you're gonna lose your bet
Now maybe I'm right and maybe I'm wrong
You should guess that I'm right 'cos I wrote this song

I'm disaffectedly pronely
I'm disaffectedly pronely
I'm disaffectedly pronely (Yeah)
Don't like to get up for no one
No one ever did nuthin' for me

(For today, For today, it's the way that I make it)