Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Dese Briefs

"Dese Briefs" #JSLAY

This is for everyone with family members
Chafing under pants
Whiling making loud rants
For there's always one who makes pratfalls
Tripping in their overalls
Trying not to laugh out loud
Looking silly but feeling proud.

Oh, dese briefs
I know how they ought to be
Oh, we all wear briefs
But they're not fitting easily

Dese briefs were meant to be soft
But they bunch up too tight
If I can't get these briefs off
I'm gonna have to start a fight

I needed extra room
But the manufacturer lied
Cause when my butt goes boom
Dese briefs smell like something died.

Oh, we all wear dese briefs
For formal wear or anything
Oh, we all wear dese briefs
But they're itchy with a scratchy sting

[2x]
We're never gonna win at chess
We're never make it there
We're never gonna make out if dese briefs are what we gotta wear

I think it was last November
That was the last time
I wore the old briefs and felt just fine

[2x]
We're never gonna win at chess
We're never make it there
We're never gonna make out if dese briefs are what we gotta wear

What put a hundred thousand needles in my butt?
Dese briefs can
Dese briefs can
What causes a discomfort overlaid -- a pain glut?
Dese briefs can
Dese briefs can