Monday, January 12, 2015

Cultures

"Cultures" #JSLAY

Some of y'all, you drink just too much beer
Others make all kinds of drugs disappear
They live in their own private Idaho
Livin' in a nightmare world inside of their head
They can't stop -- they just go go go
till they're dead dead dead

I love to go higher
I live for danger but
You've quenched my desire
Different strokes for different folks
Be glad that I've done you
Like I do
When exhaustion keeps
Besting me, besting me, besting me

They say diversity is here
Tolerance and understanding is key
All of these cultures rising
All over the world
I hear them chanting
They're trying to rise above
Cause they've gone too long
Without respect or love

I love to go higher
I live for danger but
You've quenched my desire
Different strokes for different folks
Be glad that I've done you
Like I do
When exhaustion keeps
Besting me, besting me, besting me

The time is now
We've got to learn how
To respect these cultures
All over the world
Respect is earn, respect is taken
Believe in yourself, don't let your faith be shaken

I love to go higher
I live for danger but
You've quenched my desire
Different strokes for different folks
Be glad that I've done you
Like I do
When exhaustion keeps
Besting me, besting me, besting me

Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Let me do you tonight
Let me do you tonight