Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Crow Trancing with a Turning Broom

"Crow Trancing with a Turning Broom" #JSLAY

It's not a frilly little housedress,
It's not the boom before the bomb.
This is the lost art of trancing of
Those black crows that we've been dreaming of.

Just dream I'm holding you like you like it
Pretty soon we won't have to fake it
Girl I think we can make it
Listen close while I mike this!

You'll be going down
And you'll be watching me too
You're going down
Do me like I tell you to do
My dear,
You'll be crow trancing with a turning broom

I'm the fella from your daydreams
I'm the one that makes you moan
And when you're enjoying your cum screams
You'll know I've made you my own!

I'll make you moan from all your gladness
You'll be my bitch because I'm your man.
I'll hit you but it won't hurt you
It's the pain and pleasure that helps me rule you
I'll make you feel so dirty
Because you're a dirty girl in a dirty land.

You'll be going down
And you'll be watching me too
You're going down
Do me like I tell you to do
My dear,
You'll be crow trancing with a turning broom

You'll be going down
And you'll be watching me too
You're going down
Do me like I tell you to do
My dear, You're crow trancing with a turning broom
Turning broom,
Turning broom,
Turning broom,
Turning broom.