Thursday, January 22, 2015

Corridor of Strife

"Corridor of Strife" #JSLAY

Come out Monsters
Come out Ghouls
Come out Dark Ones
Bring all your monstrous pals

I am steadfast
I am brave
I'm here ready to make you behave

I'm in the corridor of strife
At the corridor of strife
Monsters have come pouring from under my bed

I've got a crowbar
And I love to smash
Gonna throw down
It's a real monster bash!

I saw your locket
It gave me a thrill
You got it from your mother I bet
Your mom's always so chill

All the whimpering
And all the moans
Those guy's be sorry they met me alone

I'm in the corridor of strife
At the corridor of strife
Monsters have come pouring from under my bed

I'm in the corridor of strife
At the corridor of strife
I've got no choice but to fight till they're all dead

No more whimpering
No more moans
Just monster groans

I'm in the corridor of strife
At the corridor of strife
Monsters have come pouring from under my bed

I'm in the corridor of strife
I'm at the corridor of strife
I've got no choice but to fight till they're all dead
So right now, we're gonna fight now
I'm gonna give what for, and how!

I'm in the corridor of strife
At the corridor of strife
I've got no choice but to fight till they're all dead