Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cool To Shove You

"Cool To Shove You" #JSLAY

Oh, it's cool to shove you
It's cool to shove you
It's cool to shove you
Yeah, I'm not too cool for you

I'm the one to do it 'cause I'm the best
But if someone else wants to do it they can be my guest
And when they've all done it I'll shove you better than the rest
It's cause I can't resist you boo

Oh, it's cool to shove you
It's cool to shove you
It's cool to shove you
Yeah, I'm not too cool for you

Cool as ice, that's how I strive to be
Warm me up and I'll take a shine to you
I do what I want cause I live free
I'll do what's cool cause it's the thing to do

Oh, it's cool to shove you
It's cool
It's cool
Yeah, I'm not too cool for you
Yeah, I'm not too cool for you
I'm not too cool for you
I'm not too cool for you
I'm not too cool for you
I'm not too cool for you
I'm not too cool for you