Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Colorado Rays

"Colorado Rays" #JSLAY

Did you guess that you were right
When I was wrong?
I thought we were gonna fight
Until you played that song...

But here we are you and me
And by your side is the place to be
Smoking some chronic in a purple haze
And though it's winter soaking up the Colorado rays

Good times, make me feel

You're a good girl with a nice smile
Glad to see you, glad we could reconcile
And you've taught me so much I should know
Like when to hold on and when to let go
Want you now, right or wrong, anyhow
These Colorado rays make me bolder
Girl, I want you, want you, want you, and how...

I admit I'm a hell raiser
I'm a trouble trailblazer
But you help keep me from harm
Something about you makes me feel so warm

And I can't lie to you (lie to you)
Girl, you've got sex appeal
Sometimes when I don't know what to do
I just think about how you make me feel...

Good times, make me feel

You're a good girl with a nice smile
Glad to see you, glad we could reconcile
And you've taught me so much I should know
Like when to hold on and when to let go
Want you now, right or wrong, anyhow
These Colorado rays make me bolder
Girl, I want you, want you, want you, and how...
[x2]