Friday, January 23, 2015

Bends, Hovers or Huffing

"Bends, Hovers or Huffing" #JSLAY

Now that you're bent over
You're so loving kind
I'll be thinking 'bout you
Yeah, girl, you're on my mind

Love you do, love me not
Spend my time with heavy sighs
Girl, whatever you got
When I'm with you, oh, how time flies

Bends, Hovers or Huffing
You're kinda like the one
Bends, Hovers or Huffing
You're the best I've ever seen
So give me love

I whisper, "I'll come closer"
'Cause I'm into you
You're morose but I'm moroser
'Cause no other girl will do

You're on my mind I'm in your hood
It's a vicious game
'Cause when you're bad it feels so good
No other woman makes me feel the same

Bends, Hovers or Huffing
You're my queen bee
Bends, Hovers or Huffing
You're the best I've ever seen
So give me love

Bends, Hovers or Huffing
You're my queen bee
Bends, Hovers or Huffing
You're the best I've ever seen
So give me love

Yeah, you're the best I've ever seen
So give me love

Any way other than up is down
When you're gone it makes me frown
When you say yes I love you so... [fade out]