Monday, January 19, 2015

All You Ever Say Is Do Me Right

"All You Ever Say Is Do Me Right" #JSLAY

Just when I finished lapping you up
You smile wildly at me and say, "Keep it up,"
I try to please you so I do it again
Keep licking the alphabet's till you say, "When."

I think you're gonna sprain my tongue again
My lips are parched my throat is dry

When all you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"

I went jogging, I rode my bike
You said, "Do me again then you can drop the mike..."

I worship you more than my tongue can say
But my tongue's a sore pretzel after yesterday

I think you're gonna sprain my tongue again
My lips are parched my throat is dry

When all you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"

"Do me right"
"Do me right"
"Do me right"

All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"
All you ever say is, "Do me right"

All you ever say is, "Do me right"
[to fade..]