Saturday, January 31, 2015

Abase You All Mome

"Abase You All Mome" #JSLAY

There's a photoelectric effect
To preserve an image before it's been wrecked
I do believe you can't end until you begin
I'm an artist I make art
I show you my mind I show you my heart
Once you see my stuff you'll know you can win

Bit by bit, piece by piece
I built myself up to be more than a codpiece
I've got heft I've got heart
When you see what I've done you think it's art
You'll be playing along like I've said from the start
Abase You All Mome
Abase You All Mome
Don't make me Abase You All Mome

I'm so awesome I'm so great
I'm set on my path and won't deviate
You've never known a man to live so large
Look at me and you see
I'm the one to embrace possibility
I got it going on -- yeah, I'm the one in charge

Bit by bit, piece by piece
I built myself up to be more than a codpiece
I've got heft I've got heart
When you see what I've done you think it's art
You'll be playing along like I've said from the start

Abase You All Mome
Abase You All Mome
Don't make me Abase You All Mome

Abase You All Mome
Abase You All Mome
Don't make me Abase You All Mome

Someday I'll call you honey-chile,
Someday I'll call you honey-chile,
Someday I'll call you honey-chile,
I'll make you smile like a crocodile

(Someday I'll call you honey-chile)
Bit by bit, piece by piece
(Someday I'll call you honey-chile)
I built myself up to be more than a codpiece
(Someday I'll call you honey-chile)
I've got heft I've got heart
(I'll make you smile like a crocodile)
When you see what I've done you think it's art
You'll be playing along like I've said from the start

Abase You All Mome
Abase You All Mome
Don't make me Abase You All Mome

Abase You All Mome
Abase You All Mome
Don't make me Abase You All Mome