Monday, December 08, 2014

Unsinkable

"Unsinkable"

Unsinkable like a mighty ship, hmmm
Nothing pulls you down, can't get a grip
Did you ever see Titanic?  Not the video game
Once you see that movie, you're never the same!
It catches up to you, catches up to you
Unsinkable, makes you want to write your name
Light up the universe with your eternal flame.

In the middle of the day
When I'm in this state
It's like Muhammad Ali
Telling me you're great
You float like a floaty thing
Floating in the sea
Girl, you're the greatest thing
Ever happened to me.

Unsinkable like a mighty ship, hmmm
Nothing pulls you down, can't get a grip
It catches up to you, catches up to you
Unsinkable, makes you want to write your name
Light up the universe with your eternal flame.

In the middle of the day
When I'm in this state
It's like Muhammad Ali
Telling me you're great
You float like a sparkling sky
Shining on the sea
Girl, you're the greatest thing
Ever happened to me.

You're so beautful I could stay here all day
I'll order you some salmon, I'll get you a filet
But you're unsinkable
Like a mighty ship
Can't reach you, can't ever get a grip!