Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Two Kids at Home

Would a guy refuse to date a woman because she already had a boyfriend?  I don't think so!  So, why would a guy refuse to date an attractive woman who has it together and is pursuing him?  I didn't know, so I had to Google it... ( http://andthatswhyyouresingle.com/2013/10/17/why-dont-men-like-to-date-women-with-kids/ )

"Two Kids at Home"

Demo "Two Kids at Home"

You like to lie
Say you look under 30
I'd let that slide
Cause I know you're kinda dirty...

But, baby, you got two kids at home
and, baby, don't I know it.
You wanna invite me over when they're gone
But, girl, you're gonna blow it.

You try to make it sound so simple
Try to win me over with those dimples,
Tell me that it's easy
But it makes me kind of queasy.
You try to make light
But I know we're just gonna fight
Claim your kids shouldn't make me hesitate
But kids make it so hard to date.

Baby, you got two kids at home
and, baby, don't I know it.
You wanna invite me over when they're gone
But, girl, you kinda should stow it.

Men like to stay over
They like a quiet little layover
If I want to spend some time with you
Don't mean I want to watch a kid or two.
You can't give all your love to me
So, girl, I'm gonna set you free.
It's good for you there's so many other guys
Maybe some of them will buy your lies...

Baby, you got two kids at home
and, baby, don't I know it.
You wanna invite me over when they're gone
But, girl, you're gonna blow it.

I'm really just a kid myself
I'm not some magic kid-raising elf.
You're their Mom -- I'm not their Dad!
That doesn't make me a selfish cad.
You got some kids to raise.
I won't date you, but I give you praise.
I know that kids take work.
So I'm bowing out -- I'll be that jerk!

Baby, you got two kids at home
and, baby, don't I know it.
You wanna invite me over when they're gone
But, girl, you kinda should stow it.