Monday, December 08, 2014

This Side of the Wall

"This Side of the Wall"

In the heat of the fight you walked away
Ignoring what I was saying
Trying to make you stay
You said, "This time I've had enough."
And I've called you a few times
But you're not picking up.

But that's okay, I've met this gal Sue.
She's been helping me get over you.
So go ahead, tell me it's over
'Cause I'm looking at a 4-leaf clover!

You said, "Leave," and that's what I did
I'm not throwing pebbles
Like some little kid
Not standing in the pouring rain,
Won't make myself sick.
Not gonna go through it again,
So you can suck my ----

Let me tell you why I'm not gonna call
Sue's real cool and she's on this side of the wall
She's gotta a pierced tongue and she knows how to use it
When I want to fill a hole, she's glad to let me choose it.

You said, "Leave," and that's what I did
I'm not throwing pebbles
Like some little kid
Not standing in the pouring rain,
Won't make myself sick.
Not gonna go through it again,
So you can suck my ----

The first thing she told me -- she's not a drama queen
She knows the difference 'tween real life and a movie scene
I know she's gonna answer (or get me back) when I call
She's never tryin' to make me feel small!

You said, "Leave," and that's what I did
I'm not throwing pebbles
Like some little kid
Not standing in the pouring rain,
Won't make myself sick.
Not gonna go through it again,
So you can suck my ----