Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Supper Girl

"Supper Girl"

When we meet, I give you a good look...
Ask myself, "Will she do?" Tell myself maybe..
I ask if you think you're a good cook?
You grin big: "Hell, yeah, baby!"

You can be my supper girl
Don't have to make a dish
Girl, let me take you 'round the world
"Dinner" with you is my fondest wish!

We're speaking in code
It's not a hard code to break
It's a tale often told
It's not what's for dinner, but who comes after the cake!

You can be my supper girl
Don't have to make a dish
Girl, let me take you 'round the world
"Dinner" with you is my fondest wish!

Girls are always worryin' 'n' frettin'
'Bout commitment and lovin'
Girl, I'll give you as good as I'm gettin'
'Cause there's somethin' good burnin' in your oven!

You can be my supper girl
Don't have to make a dish
Girl, let me take you 'round the world
"Dinner" with you is my fondest wish!

La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la