Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Someone's Kissing

"Someone's Kissing" #JSLAY

We're all alone, I'm glad we are
And we're moving to the backseat of my car
Oh, it's on, we're about to get down
I'll do you right when we go to town.
Let's do it right now!

I'm dizzy from our shopping spree
But's it working -- you're so into me
Window shopping was such a pain
But getting you out of your new dress is quite a gain!

Someone's kissing
It's the payoff to all my wishing
someone's kissing
And I can guess who it is
(It's us!)

When I come, I won't ask
I'll be the first to know and you'll be last
But you'll quickly know, when I start
I'll be sure to thank you before we part.

Someone's kissing
It's the payoff to all my wishing
someone's kissing
And I can guess who it is
(It's us!)

I can't be sure that this state of mind is gonna last
But kissing you is such a blast
Let's enjoy our time together before it's passed.

Someone's kissing
It's the payoff to all my wishing
someone's kissing
And I can guess who it is
Yeah, I can guess who it is
(It's us!)
Someone's different
And I do know who it is
No I do know who it is

Booty -- yeah -- boobs -- yeah --
A good lay -- yeah -- Opposite sex -- yeah -- yeah -- yeah

How come everything I say comes out with such sleaze?
Why does sleaze come with such ease?

How come everything I say comes out with such sleaze?
Why does sleaze come with such ease?