Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Some Grace In This World

"Some Grace In This World"

I've never known what I want, so don't task me
Cause I've damn near stopped trying to work it all out
Even though I've been down this road, I'm just walking
Tired of wiping my lenses through the rain coming down
Sometimes I think I'm the only one
Who feels the way I do

I'm all grown, still on my own, and there's nothing I know
No longer strong, I've been so wrong, oh but life goes on
Ho, I'm a grown man, trying to find some grace in this world

Got the iPod on, my old sweat pants
And I'm trying to remember my last dance
Feeling old today, it's a rainy day
Couldn't tell you what more I could say
And tomorrow's just a day that might not come this time, oh yeah
But that's ok

I'm all grown, still on my own, and there's nothing I know
No longer strong, I've been so wrong, oh but life goes on
Ho, I'm a grown man, trying to find some grace in this world

Maybe I'm just a man who forgot his mission
And I'm too tired to fly

I'm all grown, still on my own, and there's nothing I know
No longer strong, I've been so wrong, oh but life goes on
Ho, I'm an old man, trying to find some grace in this world

Ho, I'm a grown man
Ho, I'm a grown man, oh, oh,
Ho, I'm an old man