Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Praetoria

"Praetoria" #JSLAY

Don't know where that girl goes
She got great eyes and a perfect nose
She always looks great in whatever clothes

Working on her plan for rising

Don't know what was going on in her head
But she smiled at me and pointed at the bed
She's so amazing -- gonna love her long after I'm dead

She said, "I'd tell you to come but you're already here,
Come dancing with me and I'll buy you a beer!"

Hey, that girl's in my bunk
Yeah, the one with the junk in her trunk
She's likes it dirty, loves a little crunk
She likes it raw, she loves a little punk

When I saw her car parked on the street
I realized this girl's such a freak
She drains me dry and she leaves me weak

She said, "Goodnight, I'll see you real soon
So control yourself -- don't make all the girls swoon."

Hey, that girl's in my bunk
Yeah, the one with the junk in her trunk
She's likes it dirty, loves a little crunk
She likes it raw, she loves a little punk

When I looked down, her ass was so tight
I'm gonna rock her world with all of my might
Make her scream, "Baby, you do me right!"