Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Play Play Play

"Play Play Play"

I'm pretty sure I broke my favorite toy last night.
I threw my Ninja Turtle across the room at you.
I was expecting some dramatic runaway,
But you stayed

This morning you were cool, you weren't a girl about it.
'Cause after reading time you smiled at me like I was absolved.
Then you came by wearing your pretty girly dress and said, "Hi, doofus."

And I said,
Play, Play, Play.
We've been friends together for quite some time, time, time.
I think you're pretty and I'm glad, glad, glad.
But I like that it's best when we both play.

Before you, I'd only played with jump-rope fakers.
Who took out all their skip-rope fantasies on me.
But you play my favorite games, and now I'm always laughin'.
And I l... like you because you have given me no choice but to:

Play, Play, Play.
We've been friends together for quite some time, time, time.
I think you're pretty and I'm glad, glad, glad.
But I like that it's best when we both play.

You took the time to befriend me:
My big ears, my silly mopes, and silly strings.
I just like hangin' out with you, all the time.
All those times that you didn't fart;
It's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you, for like, all of recess every day.

Play, Play, Play.
We've been friends together for quite some time, time, time.
I think you're pretty and I'm glad, glad, glad.
But I like that it's best when we both play.

Play, Play, Play.
We've been friends together for quite some time, time, time.
I think you're pretty and I'm glad, glad, glad.
But I like that it's best when we both play.

Play, Play, Play.
We've been friends together for quite some time, time, time.
I think you're pretty and I'm glad, glad, glad.
But I like that it's best when we both play.

[Background:] This song is so wicked dope phat stoopid, yo!  Represent!  Recognize!  Gimme some fries!