Monday, December 01, 2014

Pic To Delete

"Pic To Delete"

State the obvious, and I'll tell you it's true
I love myself more than I could ever love you
So go and tell your friends that I'm distant and rigid
That's fine I'll tell mine that you're just frigid
By the way...

I hate that stupid old Volkswagen
You never let me drive
You're a Jezebelle cockblock
Who's really bad at lying
So watch me hit "CTRL-ALT-DEL"

On all my wasted wine
As far as I'm concerned you're
Just another pic to delete!

There's plenty time for beers,
I'm just sitting here planning my next binge
There's nothing stopping me
From going out with all of your best friends
And if you come around saying sorry to me
Big Daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be

I hate that stupid old Volkswagen
You never let me drive
You're a Jezebelle cockblock
Who's really bad at lying
So watch me hit --

On all your blasted whines
As far as I'm concerned you're
Just another pic to delete!

And if you're missing me,
You'd better keep it to yourself
'Cause coming back around here --
Aww, come see Big Daddy any time my sweet little love elf!

I hate that stupid old Volkswagen
You never let me drive
You're a Jezebelle cockblock
Who's really bad at lying
So watch me hit --

On all my wasted wine
As far as I'm concerned you're
Just another pic to delete!

Free up my hard drive, mama, free it up
You're just another pic to delete
Mama, free up my hard drive...