Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nothing is the Same

"Nothing is the Same" (duet)

[Female]
All I've learned since I got up
Is I know I agree with you -- when you talk, I say, "Yup."
And when you say hi to me, I just say, "'Sup?"
You've got blue eyes and dimples on your face
When we're together, we sing "Amazing Grace."

[Female]
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now

[Both]
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now
I just wanna churn your butter, churn it, not burn it.

[Both]
Yes, 'cause I can guess that since we said, "Hi"
Your eyes are telling me I've said my last goodbye
All I know is a simple fact
Nothing is the same
All I know is that you have tact
And you'd stand up for me if I was attacked
All I know since forever is nothing is the same!

[Male]
And all my windows are clean and crystal clear
I feel like a man, like I can, like I just open up when you're near.

[Both]
And all I feel in my stomach is burning hunger
You make me feel like I'm ten years younger!
You're the one for me, there is no other
Come closer to me, baby, be my lover...

[Both]
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now
I just wanna churn your butter, churn it, not burn it.

[Both]
Yes, 'cause I can guess that since we said, "Hi"
Your eyes are telling me I've said my last goodbye
All I know is a simple fact
Nothing is the same
All I know is that you have tact
And you'd stand up for me if I was attacked
All I know since forever is nothing is the same!

[Bridge]
Come here now and tell me how
You're the missing piece of me -- I know it now
And meet anywhere -- house, hotel, or garbage scow
Let's get it on -- we'll play, "Brown chicken brown cow!"

[Female]
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now
I just wanna churn your butter, churn your butter, churn your butter now

[Both]
Yes, 'cause I can guess that since we said, "Hi"
Your eyes are telling me I've said my last goodbye
All I know is a simple fact
Nothing is the same
All I know is that you have tact
And you'd stand up for me if I was attacked
All I know since forever is nothing is the same!

[Female]
All I know is we said, "Hi."
So polish off your highest highs
All I know is sunny skies and nothing is the same
All I know is an open space
Till I die I'll know you're my place
All I know since forever is nothing is the same.